- Self-esteem is about how you feel about yourself. Low self-esteem is where you think less of yourself than you ought to.
- How we feel about ourselves is linked to how you see yourself.
- How you feel about yourself is often linked with how other people see you
- What you say and how you say it is also linked to your self-esteem. It’s important to be assertive – not passive or aggressive.
- Practice saying positive things about yourself each day.
- Practice doing something nice for yourself at least once a week. This should not be disguised as doing something for your partner or child, but it has to be for you. Own it as yours.
- One of my self-esteem courses is called TRACE which means’
T race your life back
Reframe your past